WHO ARE OUR INVESTORS?
Our investors vary and include individuals, high earning professionals, private companies and overseas investors. We also partner with and manage projects on behalf of institutional investors including organisations that are building their own asset portfolio.
For each project/ development the asset(s) are acquired through an SPV (Special Purchase Vehicle) that is fully owned by our investors/clients. As a shareholder of the SPV the investor has the ultimate security.
We promise our investors that once you invest with us, you will have complete hands off approach with regular updates.
Tameer Group are not authorised to provide tax advice, it is your responsibility as an investor to seek appropriate independent advice as well all investments of this nature, your capital is at risk and investment returns are not guaranteed.
- Past performance is not a guide to future performance, nor a reliable indicator of future results or performance.
- The value of investments, and the income or profit, which may derive from them, if any, may go down as well as up and is not guaranteed; therefore investors may not get back the amount originally invested.
- Unless the performance of an investment meets or exceeds the rate of inflation,the real value of that investment will reduce.
- Changes in economic or political conditions or other factors can substantially and potentially adversely affect the value of investments and, accordingly, the performance and prospects of any investment managed by Tameer Group Ltd.
- There can be no guarantee that the investment objective of a Project will be achieved or provide the returns sought by the Project.
- The investment Project SPV may only pay dividends to the extent that it has distributable profits available for that purpose. A reduction in the income from an investment portfolio could adversely affect the yield, if any, on its profit.